Sunday, August 3, 2014

Radiant Technique

Radiant Technique-
This technique uses a template.  You can make your own by tracing a circle near the center of a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 inch card stock.

 Draw intersecting lines through the center of the circle to create spokes.  I have 16 spokes on the template below.  I have also done one with 8 spokes.
Place the card stock under the template and while holding securely in the center.  Sponge ink on the card stock in the open areas of the template. 
Decorate card front as desired.
This one is Crisp Cantaloupe with Soft Suede ink used for the sponging.   The card base is Pink Pirouette.
Here I have Cajun Craze sponged on So Saffron.  
For something a little different I randomly stamped over the template using a variety of coloers.






I used the 8 spoke template for tihs one.

No comments:

Post a Comment